Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-ietf-ospf-ipv4-embedded-ipv6-routing-11

2013-04-19 15:51:50
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-ospf-ipv4-embedded-ipv6-routing-11
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 2013-04-19
IESG Telechat date: 2013-04-25

from my previous review of version 07 have been addressed. However, there

Major issues:

None

Minor issues:

None

Nits/editorial comments:

Note: The online IDNits tool appears to be broken today, so I was unable to
recheck this version.

There is a new section 12 added since version 07. If there is another revision
prior to approval, I suggest the authors make another pass at proofreading it.
If not, the errors are all of the sort that can be reasonably fixed by the RFC
editor. Some specifics:

-- paragraph 3, 1st sentence: "If one approach is to be deployed, it is the
operator's decision for the choice."

-- paragraph 4, 1st sentence: "... there requires some configurations."