Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-03

2013-04-19 16:03:18
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:  draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-03
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 2013-04-19
IESG Telechat date: 2013-04-25

comments from my review of 00 at last call have been addressed.

Major issues:

None.

Minor issues:

None.

Nits/editorial comments:

-- The abstract should mention that this draft now updates RFC 5838.

-- IDNits has a comment about the lack of pre-5378 work boilerplate that I do
not think is valid in this case--but it might be worth checking.