Re: IETF Diversity Question on Berlin Registration?

2013-05-06 21:13:19
I was getting ready to send a note that basically said I give up when I saw
this post from Randy. Thanks Randy.

Then a friend posted this TED talk and it landed in my facebook feed.   It
gives me hope that there are a few men out there who might get the issue.
 I personally would love to see the IETF consult someone like this speaker.

http://www.upworthy.com/a-ted-talk-that-might-turn-every-man-who-watches-it-into-a-feminist-its-pretty-fantastic-7?g=2

I have found this whole thread discouraging and I felt the need to say
something.  This TED talk pretty much sums it up.

Thanks!

---Cathy