Re: Accessing tools from IETF pages

2013-05-08 14:38:30
From: "t.p." <daedulus(_at_)btconnect(_dot_)com>

I wanted to submit an I-D so I wanted to access the tools, as I have
done before, so I clicked on 'IETF Tools' from
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/
and when that failed tried again with 'Tools Team Pages' from
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/
with the same result.  Can anyone else get to tools from that link?

It resolves to
http://tools.ietf.org/
which Internet Explorer (what else?) assures me cannot be displayed,
either from the link or from typing it into the Open drop down.

Well, all three of those links work for me at "May 8 19:33:01 UTC
2013" using Firefox 18.0.2 on Linux.  (For whatever that is worth.)

I'd sniff the HTTP transaction to get some information on the specific
failure mode.

Dale