Re: call for ideas: tail-heavy IETF process

2013-05-14 16:39:50
On May 14, 2013, at 1:41 PM, Stephen Farrell
<stephen(_dot_)farrell(_at_)cs(_dot_)tcd(_dot_)ie> wrote:
I've not found that a real problem. When its happened that we
did turn up something bigger than we thought after the telechat
(and updating your discuss points before or during the telechat
is considered fair game) then I think the authors/chairs have
always also agreed that stuff needed to be done.

Yup, I'm not convinced that it's a problem in practice.   I just happened to
notice that it could have become an issue the other day when discussing a
DISCUSS.