Re: General Comment on AD Review or IESG Review

2013-05-25 23:41:12
Connecting ideas related to the same I-D is not an easy task, usually
reviewers just do their own review without reading others. I try to
read all reviews (if time is available) or input related to I-D to
connect ideas to help in better my review results or quality.

 I recommend that such connection/coordination of reviews should be
done in the IETF-Area level for WGLC-reviews and AD-review, and then
done in the IESG level for ietf-reviews and editors-reply. This way
the final review for the Area and for the IESG will get better
results.

When we work as a team we will be connecting good ideas (may include
cross areas) to get to the best quality and final team work idea.

AB