Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-05

2013-05-29 13:14:41
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-05

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2013-5-29

IETF LC End Date: 2013-6-4

IESG Telechat date:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

1.       I can understand from the draft that when you have IP and PSTN
nettype it is requires that the ccap will be for the PSTN. What happens if
you want to have the ccap nettype as ATM to be used with IP in the c=

Nits/editorial comments: