Re: "Hands across the water/hands across the sky"

2013-05-31 14:24:18
Hi Spencer.

I like your point. I think it is correct that collaboration is needed
between all regions for many I-Ds or related I-Ds to the region
participants interest. Cross-participation co-authoring between
regions may make better results than co-authors from same region.
Comments below,

On 5/31/13, Spencer Dawkins <spencerdawkins(_dot_)ietf(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>