Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-mdr-03.txt> (Use of OSPF-MDR in Single-Hop Broadcast Networks) to Experimental RFC

2013-06-06 05:15:52
I send my request to the editors including questions but no reply from
them to me. The thread [1] raised some issues, which is not mentioned
in the I-D. The message [2] was ignored not answered (this is last
reminder). The message [3] proposes using RFC5444 into this I-D, or
raise the question of why not using MANET packet format within MANET
domains (I need an answer).

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/msg15400.html
[2] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/msg15412.html
[3] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/msg15418.html

The I-D SHOULD not go forward if it still ignores the IETF community questions.

Regards
AB