Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-mdr-03.txt> (Use of OSPF-MDR in Single-Hop Broadcast Networks) to Experimental RFC

2013-06-06 13:48:03
On 6/6/13 3:15 AM, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
I send my request to the editors including questions but no reply from
them to me. The thread [1] raised some issues, which is not mentioned
in the I-D. The message [2] was ignored not answered (this is last
reminder). The message [3] proposes using RFC5444 into this I-D, or
raise the question of why not using MANET packet format within MANET
domains (I need an answer).

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/msg15400.html
[2] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/msg15412.html
[3] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/msg15418.html

The I-D SHOULD not go forward if it still ignores the IETF community questions.
This sounds like an appeal of the working group consensus, not a last call comment.

If you have concerns with the WGLC those are raised first with the chairs, then with responsible AD, and then with the IESG as a whole.

I would observe that consensus does not require universal agreement. If you're in the rough from the vantage point of others, it's worth considering whether political capital, goodwill and the forebearance of your peers are best expended on this point.

Regards
AB