Additional NomCom Chair Email Aliases

2013-06-07 18:02:59
As you probably know, this has been an unusual year for the NomCom. Matt
Lepinski is wrapping up the work of the 2012-13 NomCom, while Allison Mankin is
actively recruiting volunteers for the 2013-14 NomCom. To address the fact that
we currently have two active NomCom Chairs, and to acknowledge that such a
situation may recur at some point, it was determined that each chair should
have a unique email alias. We have recently created the following:

- nomcom-chair-2012(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org, which sends mail to Matt Lepinski

- nomcom-chair-2013(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org, which sends mail to Allison Mankin

The email alias nomcom-chair(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org will also remain active, and
will forward to Matt until the 2012-13 NomCom has completed their work. At that
time we will configure it to forward to Allison, and we will alert the
community about the change.

Regards,
Alexa

Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: amorris(_at_)amsl(_dot_)com

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>