Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-03.txt> (Security Threats for NHDP) to Informational RFC

2013-06-10 11:31:11
Hi,

As co-editor of this document, I didn't expect the "acknowledgement" issue can
result in such long discussion.

I have to repeat that, the decision regarding the acknowledgment section is
made following the instructions from rfc 5378 and rfc 2026.

We think the facts are:

        o AB made a lot of comments on this draft.
        o The comments made didn't have any major impact to the draft. There
were *very* few editorial nits discovered by AB, but not technical contribution
- not to mention "major" impact.

Therefore, I don't see the need of adding AB to the acknowledgment section.

Ulrich (also co-editor) has sent the same opinion to the manet mailing list.
There are a few WG participants showed that they agree with our observation. In
the meantime, I didn't see any other WG participant support AB's proposal.

best

Jiazi

On Jun 8, 2013, at 07:50 , Abdussalam Baryun