Re: Content-free Last Call comments

2013-06-12 20:52:01
Hi -

From: Ted Lemon <Ted(_dot_)Lemon(_at_)nominum(_dot_)com>
Sent: Jun 12, 2013 12:42 PM
To: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter(_at_)stpeter(_dot_)im>
Cc: "<ned+ietf(_at_)mauve(_dot_)mrochek(_dot_)com>"
<ned+ietf(_at_)mauve(_dot_)mrochek(_dot_)com>, Alexey Melnikov
<alexey(_dot_)melnikov(_at_)isode(_dot_)com>, Pete Resnick
<presnick(_at_)qti(_dot_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>, "ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Discussion" <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Subject: Re: Content-free Last Call comments

On Jun 12, 2013, at 3:31 PM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter(_at_)stpeter(_dot_)im>