Re: Appeal Response to Abdussalam Baryun regarding draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats

2013-07-03 00:19:39

i have never considered writng one.  sour grapes make bad wine.

Errors do happen, for everyone and for all organisations. We do not treat
appeals as sour grapes at the IESG, IAB or other places that receive them. We
consider them an opportunity to review whether something was missed. At the
same time, we do not intend to give special treatment to an argument just
because it is labeled as an appeal. Sometimes legitimate differences of opinion
are just that, and consensus was rough.

Jari