Re: Appeal Response to Abdussalam Baryun regarding draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats

2013-07-03 05:40:01
On 07/02/2013 07:19 PM, Randy Bush wrote:
If I knew that 97% of appeals get rejected, I wouldn't even bother
writing one...
i have never considered writng one.  sour grapes make bad wine.

randy
I used to read the appeals for my own education. Some pretty hilarious stuff in there. I feel this contributor's frustration though (even though the IESG is right).

I'd tend to agree with you Randy... save it for something worth advocating for.