Re: [87attendees] [87all] IETF 87 - InterContinental Lunch Options

2013-07-29 07:41:06
As far as I was able to tell, there were no grab-n-go options for
lunch anywhere in the hotel today.

Indeed, and this is a serious problem.  We have lunch meetings, and
need these to be available, reasonably priced, and quick.

If people fine some Applications Area working group chairs to be
grumpy this afternoon, it's because most of them didn't have lunch --
they couldn't find it before they had to get to an App chairs lunch
meeting.

Barry