Re: [Diversity] setting a goal for an inclusive IETF

2013-07-31 08:55:07
Hi,

On 31/07/13 14:45, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
Hi Jari,
I have gave many feedback on the diversity issue, and I thank you for the article, I agree with iot totally. I will repeat my comment, that the design team of diversity SHOULD make clear what is its goals and milestones, therefore, we can give better feedback, but leaving that hidden to management, then only the special people listed in your article, I would prefer that the design team are selected by diversity parameters ( gender, region, age, necomer-oldcomer, etc). Thanks again,

The list has been publicly distributed by Design Team Chair. It actually saves time if you could just kindly search those names using whatever engines and read a bit, before step into quick judgement.

Thanks,
Aaron

PS: parts of Suresh's email to ietf list on 17/06/2013

"
Design team members

===================

Narelle Clark

Dave Crocker

Aaron Yi Ding

Lars Eggert

SM

Monique Morrow

Hugo Salgado

Arturo Servin

Margaret Wasserman

Scott Weeks

"

AB

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 2:53 PM, Jari Arkko