Re: About Final Receipt

2013-08-02 02:18:46
Any attendee who paid for their meeting registration fee by midnight of 22 July
has received their final VAT receipt. However, if you paid your meeting fee
after 22 July you have not yet received your final receipt. We will be
generating those final receipts shortly after the conclusion of the meeting. I
apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Alexa