Re: Data collection for remote participation

2013-08-12 10:58:48
Hi Vinayak,
  First, well done, I fully agree with your email. I have two
questions for you/the group:

1)  I wonder if in your proposal you are considering some sort of
charge for remote participation. IMHO I do not think we are yet
prepare to charge.
2) When you mention that filling the responses (pre-IETF) is
voluntary, so, I guess it's not mandatory, am I right?. We should also
define what pre-IETF is..., it sounds obvious but it can be read as
the pre-WG session.

  I would add to your proposal some kind of activities from local ISOC chapters.

Thanks,

Alejandro,