WG overview - MILE video

2013-08-21 08:17:30
Hello,

Sometime before Berlin, I had suggested the use of a video to provide an
overview of current work within a working group to see if that might be a
useful tool.  It was suggested, on this list, I should do this for MILE and see
how it works out.  While in Berlin, with the help of the fabulous MeetEcho
team, we made a brief video and t is now posted as a link within the MILE
charter.  I'd like to collect feedback to see how useful it is and some may be
anecdotal from lurkers who now better understand the work or maybe we'll see an
increase in participation.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mile/charter/

Thank you,
Kathleen