Re: [v6ops] Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-04.txt> (Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Profile for 3GPP Mobile Devices) to Informational RFC

2013-08-22 10:16:17
REQ 1:
    6434 5.9.1 is already a MUST.  This does not need to be repeated.
    6434 5.8 is already a MUST.  Unless you want to make multipart
ICMP a MUST (why?) as well, this too can be removed.

REQ 6:
    re 6434 12.2, this MUST does not appear to be stronger than 12.2's MUST
    frankly even 5.2 reads like MUST for 3GPP, but it does SHOULD so
this MUST appears stronger.  Bizarre, though, I never noticed that "ND
SHOULD" before.

REQ 10:
    this reads kind weird.  In REQ 9 you require 6106 support, but in
REQ 10 you say "if 6106 is not supported."  I think you mean something
like "if the network to which the mobile node is attaching does not
support 6016".