Re: WG Review: Dynamic Host Configuration (dhc)

2013-08-30 22:00:27
On Aug 30, 2013, at 9:17 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+ietf(_at_)elandsys(_dot_)com>
wrote:
Did the DHC working group read the milestones?  I ask because it's been a few
years since the year 2008 ended.

Yes.   The minutes have been updated in the datatracker:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dhc/charter/

I don't know why this didn't show up in the announcement message.   Actually,
the announcement really ought to just point to the datatracker, since what's
there is normative.

The container option draft is not considered particularly pressing at the
moment—there was some renewed interest in it a couple of IETFs ago, but I don't
think it's gone anywhere.