Vancouver meeting is coming up fast

2013-09-03 04:34:17
It seems like yesterday when we were in Berlin, but I wanted to highlight that
our Vancouver meeting is coming up soon. Sooner than usual, in fact, given the
dates of the meetings this year.

I wanted to highlight an important deadline. If you are working on a new
proposal for work at the IETF, it needs to be submitted by September 23rd, just
three weeks away. If you have a new idea, this would be a good time to start
talking about it to others, create lists, submit early drafts. And talk to your
ADs. We at the IESG are happy to help you in the process. If you have not
submitted a proposal earlier, you should probably read RFC 5434
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5434) and BOF procedures
(http://www.ietf.org/wg/bof-procedures.html).

For more information about the meeting, see my recent blog post here:
http://www.ietf.org/blog/2013/09/vancouver/

Jari Arkko
IETF Chair