Re: draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis

2013-09-03 04:47:20
At 23:15 31-08-2013, Scott Kitterman wrote:
That does seem better, but don't all parties have an obligation to attempt to
communicate clearly?

The new text is as follows:

  Participants, particularly those with English as a first language, attempt
  to accommodate the needs of other participants by communicating clearly.

Participants try to accommodate each other.