Re: draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis

2013-09-01 01:41:28
On 8/31/13 10:15 PM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
That does seem better, but don't all parties have an obligation to attempt to
communicate clearly?

Yes, but ...

I think it's particularly incumbent on native English speakers to
avoid highly idiomatic or stylized language - English that is not
taught to non-native speakers.  It may be better to say something
along those lines, although I don't think you can go too wrong
in remind people to communicate clearly.  (This is not entirely
unrelated to the seeking consensus issue)

Melinda