Re: draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis

2013-09-03 20:07:46
On 9/3/13 6:50 AM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
I think that is a given without having pre-emptive blame assignment in the
text.

*Blame*?

I know that I've inadvertently used regional idioms that were hard
for non-native speakers to understand and I've been grateful when
it's been pointed out.  Trying to figure out where things get confusing
and correcting that is a net positive for the organization.
Characterizing that process as "blame" is not.

We're supposed to be engineers.  Let's fix stuff.

Melinda