Re: [apps-discuss] AppsDir review of draft-ietf-repute-model-08

2013-09-03 14:35:42

On Aug 30, 2013, at 7:50 PM, Andrew Sullivan
<ajs(_at_)anvilwalrusden(_dot_)com> wrote:

Colleagues, and Doug especially,

The message I sent (below) wasn't intended as a "shut up and go away"
message, but a genuine query.  I have grave doubts that TLS is the
right example (to begin with, I think fitting it into the REPUTE
approach, given the existing CA structure, would also be
controversial); but I'm genuinely trying to understand how to make the
document better, & not trying to tell anyone to go away.

Best,