Re: Equably when it comes to privacy

2013-09-08 12:55:03
At 07:07 08-09-2013, Jorge Amodio wrote:
You mean like Pakistan, Iran, Libya, Syria, Saudi Arabia ....

There were people from Pakistan who participated in the IETF. I recall an email exchange where a person from that country received an unpleasant comment from someone who is part of the IETF "leadership".

In my opinion a discussion about Country X or Country Y would take the thread downhill. It can also have a chilling effect.