Re: leader statements

2013-10-11 05:26:07

Randy Bush wrote:
What I am saying is that if we that we want our leaders to only
moderate discussion we are in a big problem.

we are in a big problem, and this is one major part.  two decades of
lack of coherent architectural oversight is another symptom of this.
i'm surprised that we are not overwhelmed with focus groups.

randy

Maybe it is time for a Draft from our signatories so community can
consider the statement from an "architectural" perspective?

It would be useful to understand  "architectural" roots to the statement
bearing in Dave's analysis that the call to globalise IANA /ICANN is
essentially political. It is likely to have political ramifications but
was it driven politically or from some deeper engineering drivers?

Christian