Re: NOMCOM - Critical shortage of nominees for multiple areas

2013-10-18 09:19:57
Kathleen,

Thanks for the perfect explanation of why it's reasonable to run
against the incumbent, even if you want that person to be selected
again.

Allison (for the Nomcom)

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 8:40 AM, Moriarty, Kathleen