Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-08.txt>(Initial Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) AuthenticationScheme Registrations) to Informational RFC

2013-10-25 04:17:53
The LC review will be very weak in terms of quality if we often do this
kind of calls (it seems not often done), but I think if reviewers that want
to review these drafts, send comments saying we need more time for such LC,
there is always the AD responsibility to make more time available if there
were people to do the job. Delaying I-Ds also is not a good process quality
while we see no much volunteering reviews from the community (less than 5
reviews per I-D). So do you mean you will want to review or you mean that
others MAY want to review but they will leave it, so this LC is attacking.

AB