Re: Document Action: 'Terms used in Ruting for Low power And Lossy Networks' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-roll-terminology-13.txt)

2013-11-06 12:18:16
On Wednesday, November 6, 2013, Adrian Farrel wrote:

I raised a ticket with the Secretariat (who were shockingly having lunch
at the time) and a revised announcement was sent as soon as they were back.

For what it's worth, I think the Secretariat was actually sending out the
IETF Last Call for the CDNI Requirements doc I requested a few minutes
earlier. They may have been eating lunch, but they were also typing ...
pretty impressive, really.

If I were not the person responsible for this error I would say "Nothing to
see. Move along." But I leave you to judge.