Re: A sort of council of elders for the internet

2013-11-09 12:09:44

On Nov 9, 2013, at 4:41 AM, t.p. <daedulus(_at_)btconnect(_dot_)com> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Yoav Nir" <ynir(_at_)checkpoint(_dot_)com>
To: "SM" <sm(_at_)resistor(_dot_)net>
Cc: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2013 2:35 AM
On Nov 8, 2013, at 3:03 PM, SM <sm(_at_)resistor(_dot_)net> wrote:

<tp>

But we are NOT Engineers, just 'scientists, technicians and
programmers'.

Truth hurts,

Seriously this is positive news coverage, and we should be grateful
for that. Considering the fact that this journalist was writing the first
article
mentions IETF (in my memory of subscribing for many years) the writer
did a good job.

We did not see
"The IETF a self selecting body, dominated by badly groomed male's, is out to
destroy the internet their elders created to prevent governments from
keeping their citizens safe…… " :-)

        Olafur