Re: [Json] JSON: encodings

2013-11-14 12:02:56
Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) scripsit:

Although I hate UTF-32 with the heat of a several moderately-sized stars
and completely agree that UTF-8 is the one true path, I don't think we can
completely remove UTF-32 from the bis draft.  There may be existing
conformant JSON documents stored in UTF-32 that would be made unparseable
by this change.

Well, no, they would just be non-portable but legitimate extensions.

--
Using RELAX NG compact syntax to        John Cowan <cowan(_at_)ccil(_dot_)org>
develop schemas is one of the simple    http://www.ccil.org/~cowan