Re: Service downtime for xml.resource.org

2013-11-22 08:23:31
Update:

The work is going slower than expected (because the machine in question
is a rather old box); we now expect a downtime of 60 minutes, i.e., we're
expecting the following down period:

  22 Nov 2013   14:30 to 15:30 CET
  22 Nov 2013   13:30 to 14:30 UTC
  22 Nov 2013   08:30 to 09:30 EST
  22 Nov 2013   05:30 to 06:30 PST

Best regards,

        Henrik

On 2013-11-22 12:51 Henrik Levkowetz said:
To be more specific, the expected time is

  22 Nov 2013 14:30 to 15:00 CET
  22 Nov 2013 13:30 to 14:00 UTC
  22 Nov 2013 08:30 to 09:00 EST
  22 Nov 2013 05:30 to 06:00 PST

Best regards,

      Henrik

On 2013-11-22 12:49 Henrik Levkowetz said:
Hi,

The online xml2rfc converter is currently hosted on only one server, one
of the IETF tools servers which I provide.  Unfortunately, it is in need
of some service today, and since I don't have control over the
xml.resource.org
DNS record in order to re-point it to another service, there will be a
service
interruption.

We'll try to make it as brief as possible, but in order to make things
easier for you, in case you're in the middle of working on a draft and are
using the online service, I've set up xml2rfc on another of the tools
servers, for your use:

     https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/

I expect the service interruption on xml.resource.org to take place from
14:30 to 15:00 today, but will come back with an updated time if needed.

Best regards,

     Henrik