Re: [Tools-discuss] Service downtime for xml.resource.org

2013-11-22 09:47:57
New update:

Unfortunately, the machine that has been serving xml.resource.org does not
seem to want to come online again after re-boot.  I've asked for the DNS
records to be re-pointed to the machine which is now providing the xml2rfc
online service (xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org).  Until that happens, please
continue to go to xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org if you need to use the online
xml2rfc service.

Sorry for the bother :-(

        Henrik

On 2013-11-22 15:22 Henrik Levkowetz said the following:
Update:

The work is going slower than expected (because the machine in question
is a rather old box); we now expect a downtime of 60 minutes, i.e., we're
expecting the following down period:

  22 Nov 2013 14:30 to 15:30 CET
  22 Nov 2013 13:30 to 14:30 UTC
  22 Nov 2013 08:30 to 09:30 EST
  22 Nov 2013 05:30 to 06:30 PST

Best regards,

      Henrik

On 2013-11-22 12:51 Henrik Levkowetz said:
To be more specific, the expected time is

  22 Nov 2013        14:30 to 15:00 CET
  22 Nov 2013        13:30 to 14:00 UTC
  22 Nov 2013        08:30 to 09:00 EST
  22 Nov 2013        05:30 to 06:00 PST