Re: Last Call: Change the status of ADSP (RFC 5617) to Historic

2013-11-22 11:37:13
Section 5 of RFC 5617 created some namespaces [1] in the IANA registry.
These namespaces require IETF Review.  There is an easy way for the IESG to
perform the registry clean-up.    The easy way might end up being
problematic.

I'm not sure I understand the question or the problem.  We normally
leave registries and registered entries alone.  What sort of cleanup
are you looking for?

We could put a notation in the registry that says it's historic, but
anyone looking at the registry's reference document will see that
anyway.

Barry