Procedural Changes through side-effect (was: Re: Last Call: Change the status of ADSP (RFC 5617) to Historic)

2013-11-21 09:41:51
Disclaimer: This note has nothing to do with either ADSP or any
other variation or component of DKIM.  If any part of it appears
otherwise, I apologize for the unintended confusion.

--On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 18:10 -0500 Barry Leiba