Re: [Json] Consensus on JSON-text (WAS: JSON: remove gap between Ecma-404 and IETF draft)

2013-11-27 22:00:49
I listed some arguments against this in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2013Oct/0041.html and at the
moment I still believe them. Is there new information?

On top of that, I have no fear of anyone trying to change JSON in the
future; they would be resoundingly ignored by the community of
implementers.  I speak as one who would love to add built-in date/time
literals but know that it won’t happen.  -T

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Alex Russell