Re: Alternative decision process in RTCWeb

2013-11-28 05:29:52
More to the point, if the WG cannot come to IETF consensus, that itself is
sufficient to let the IESG know the WG (a bunch of close experts) is not
*READY* to select a single codec. If the WG is not *READY* to pick a single
codec, neither is the IETF.

The proposal is DOA.

BTW, per the rules, I am eligible to vote. Sigh.