Re: A few thoughts on processes WAS (Re: Alternative decision process in RTCWeb)

2013-12-06 08:50:59
Gonzalo,

Thanks for this really well written and good summary.  Again, the chairs
– and the area directors – as well as the whole RTCWeb group have been
working really hard on what many of us think will be critical
technology.  As one of the whiners about voting, let me say first that
*do* believe that strictly speaking the rules can be interpreted to
allow voting.  That doesn't make it a wise choice or a *substitute* for
rough consensus.   Therefore I subscribe to the following interpretation: