Re: RTCWeb proposal

2013-12-06 08:45:48

On Dec 5, 2013, at 12:28 PM, Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

As I told the ADs, I will stop discussing this matter on ietf.org as soon as
they confirm that they have abandoned their silly plan for a vote.

Phil, as you insist on calling the chairs silly, I would strongly encourage you
to fist actually understand what we did do and what we did not do before that.
If you would like to phone me, I'd be happy to discuss with you.

But in the mean time, I agree ietf@ietf is a fine place to discuss IETF process
but if you wish to have any input to the actually choice of codecs in rtcweb,
the advice I would give you is that the most appropriate list to discuss that
at this point in time would be rtcweb@ietf.