Re: [Recentattendees] IETF 89 - Registration Now Open!

2013-12-10 23:19:38
Dear Anoion,

Please try to make your hotel reservation again. Our block was sold out on one
of the nights and the hotel has added more rooms into our block and you should
be able to make a reservation.

Please let me know if you continue to have problems as well as the dates you
are trying to book your reservation.

Thanks,
Marcia