IETF 88 - Minutes

2013-12-17 12:07:14
I would like to see a constraint on the formatting of the minutes of WGs
that meet at an IETF meeting (similar to the way in which we constrain
the formatting of RFC).

I just tried to read two such and got
"This type of file could harm your computer"
the format being Adobe Acrobat Control for ActiveX.

I am sure that the secretariat will have stripped anything evil from the
minutes before posting them on the website and doubtless the formatting
enables a richer user experience, but even so, such formatting does
diminish their usability to the world at large, IMO, and so would be
better avoided.

Tom Petch