Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

2013-12-17 11:19:54

On 12/17/2013 05:12 PM, Stephen Kent wrote:
The extended discussion over what is and is not PM, vs. legitimate
monitoring,
is indicative of what I see as evidence of ambiguity.

I don't think extensive discussion by itself does indicate
that. We are quite capable of having extensive discussions
on all sort of things:-) But I do agree that the discussion
on this one has produced improved text that I'm trying to
integrate now. The -03 will pop out this week with that for
folks to chew on.

I would really be interested though in specific ambiguities
and in improving the definition if necessary.

S.