Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

2013-12-19 08:06:15
I think there are disagreements on the draft. The authors disagree on
some repeated points made by IETF participants, so I think the document
represents author points as well but we need to make sure this document
represent IETF consensus as it claimed, it needs agreements remotely and in
meeting before submission. We don't want it to be part of attackers attacks.

AB