Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

2013-12-17 20:28:11
Seriously late to the party here, sorry...

Is there any chance of having a look at an -03, or maybe a proposed diff to
-02 given the discussion so far?  I don't want to comment on old resolved
stuff.

-MSK

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:48 AM, The IESG <iesg-secretary(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>