Re: Chang'E 3

2013-12-30 04:18:44
I agree with you. I wanted to discuss this because other organisations are
trying to standard for space, and this thread started a discussion as if
MPTCP is good option, or as if IETF has the solution, and I know IETF still
not standard space protocols, but if I was requested to discuss with
references, I only like to reference IETF works, so I will need some time
to find them and discuss with argument because some problems not solved
yet. I will try to reply to the request because I want to extend the
discussion to bring more interest in IETF.

AB

On Monday, December 30, 2013, Jiankang Yao wrote:

it is a interesting topic. ietf protocols may be extended to space.

------------------------------
Jiankang Yao

 *From:* Abdussalam Baryun <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'abdussalambaryun(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com');>
*Date:* 2013-12-28 06:31
*To:* l(_dot_)wood(_at_)surrey(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'l(_dot_)wood(_at_)surrey(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk');>
*CC:* mcr+ietf(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'mcr+ietf(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca');>; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org');>
*Subject:* Re: Chang'E 3
 I was discussing/commenting on the subject as the thread
did about using space internet protocols on satellites, still no standards
for space.

AB