RE: Re: Chang'E 3

2013-12-30 06:16:20
jiankang,

i agree it is interesting. and that is why we have spent the last ten years on
extending the internet to space, and running ietf protocols in space.
http://personal.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/cleo
http://personal.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/dtn

Lloyd Wood
http://about.me/lloydwood
From: Jiankang Yao [yaojk(_at_)cnnic(_dot_)cn]
Sent: 30 December 2013 09:42
To: Abdussalam Baryun; Wood L  Dr (Electronic Eng)
Cc: ietf
Subject: Re: Re: Chang'E 3

it is a interesting topic. ietf protocols may be extended to space.

________________________________
Jiankang Yao

From: Abdussalam Baryun<mailto:abdussalambaryun(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Date: 2013-12-28 06:31
To:
l(_dot_)wood(_at_)surrey(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk<mailto:l(_dot_)wood(_at_)surrey(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk>
CC: mcr+ietf(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca<mailto:mcr+ietf(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>;
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org<mailto:ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Subject: Re: Chang'E 3
I was discussing/commenting on the subject as the thread did about using space
internet protocols on satellites, still no standards for space.

AB