Re: draft-farrell-perpass-attack architecture issue

2014-01-15 02:01:37

On Jan 14, 2014, at 9:46 PM, Abdussalam Baryun
<abdussalambaryun(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
The draft must include your questions, so that it can become a clear
initial-BCP, or a clear plan draft. IMHO, the initial-BCP draft is not clear
or not direct if it does not mention your questions,

I'm just one. But from my perspective, it must not only ask them, but answer
them or outline how the answers might be arrived at.